- SIPS construction (modular construction means a better insulated fit and faster construction)
- Solar power for each home
- 5 star green building rating (AEGBP)
- 1800 sqft
- Priced in the $300,000s
- Solar hot water
- 3kW solar panels for each home
- On demand gas fired water heaters
The twenty homes are being built in South Austin – 78745, near the junction of Longview and Cameron Loop, about a mile South of William Cannon and Brodie. Check out this map of Las Casas Verdes.
The homes are currently zoned as Boone, Covington, Crockett.
The Las Casas Verdes website has details of plans on the site. Each home is custom planned, and given the SIPS construction techniques, they should be ready in three months rather than the typical four to six of a production builder.
Get in touch if you’d like to see more of Las Casas Verdes!
Garreth Wilcock is an Austin EcoBroker® with Keller Williams Realty.